Instagram ist eine großartige Plattform, um seine Reiseerlebnisse mit anderen zu teilen. Aber manchmal kann es schwierig sein, die richtigen Worte zu finden, um seine Beiträge zu beschreiben. Glücklicherweise habe ich in den letzten Wochen eine großartige Sammlung von 77 inspirierenden Reisezitaten zusammengestellt, die perfekt für Instagram-Captions geeignet sind...
1. The goal is to die with memories, not dreams.
2. I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train. - Oscar Wilde
3. You must go on adventures to find where you truly belong.
4. I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little of it.
5. The shell must break before the bird can fly. – Alfred Tennyson
6. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
7. Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life. – Jack Kerouac
8. A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
9. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls. – Anaïs Nin
10. Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you. – David McCullough Jr.
11. Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go. –T.S. Eliot
12. No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man. – Heraclitus
13. We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down. – Kurt Vonnegut
14. Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. – Gustave Flaubert
15. When was the last time you did something for the first time?” – John C. Maxwell
16. But that’s the glory of foreign travel, as far as I am concerned. I don’t want to know what people are talking about. I can’t think of anything that excites a greater sense of childlike wonder than to be in a country where you are ignorant of almost everything. Suddenly you are five years old again. You can’t read anything, you have only the most rudimentary sense of how things work, you can’t even reliably cross a street without endangering your life. Your whole existence becomes a series of interesting guesses. – Bill Bryson
17. I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see. – Carew Papritz
18. Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else. – Lawrence Block
19. To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. – Freya Stark
20. Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. – Benjamin Disraeli
21. Adventure crushes the cobwebs of routine—it reminds you what it feels like to be alive. – Mitch Glass
22. I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life. – Paulo Coelho
23. I have an insane calling to be where I’m not.
24. Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
25. And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling. – Shanti 149
26. Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey. – Pat Conroy
27. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet. – Pat Conroy
28. Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind. – Marty Rubin
29. A man of ordinary talent will always be ordinary, whether he travels or not; but a man of superior talent will go to pieces if he remains forever in the same place. – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
30. I travel not to cross countries off a list, but to ignite passionate affairs with destinations. – Nyssa P. Chopra
31. At its best, travel should challenge our preconceptions and most cherished views, cause us to rethink our assumptions, shake us a bit, make us broader minded and more understanding. – Arthur Frommer
32. Never stop exploring.
33. It is not down in any map; true places never are. – Herman Melville
34. I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine. –Caskie Stinnett
35. The journey not the arrival matters. – T.S. Eliot
36. Then I realized adventures are the best way to learn.
37. This heart of mine was made to travel this world.
38. To travel is to live. – Hans Christian Andersen
39. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. – Anita Desai
40. Work, Travel, Save, Repeat
41. Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul. – Jamie Lyn Beatty
42. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. – Agustine of Hippo
43. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. – Gustav Flaubert
44. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. – Susan Sontag
45. Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures. –Lovelle Drachman
46. Don’t ask for security, ask for adventure. Better to live 30 years full of adventure than a 100 years safe. – Jim Rohn
47. Fill your life with adventure, not things.
48. Comfort zones are where adventures go to die. – Mitchell A. Glass
49. Does this make me a celebrity?
50. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
51. Are you really happy or just comfortable?
52. Your comfort zone is your danger zone. – Greg Plitt
53. I travel because I become uncomfortable being too comfortable. – Carew Papritz
54. True self-discovery begins where your comfort zone ends. –Adam Braun
55. The hardest thing to do is leaving your comfort zone. But you have to let go of the life you’re familiar with and take the risk to live the life you dream about. – T. Arigo
56. Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. – Robert Frost
57. Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you. – David McCullough
58. To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted. – Bill Bryson
59. Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe. – Anatole France
60. A person susceptible to “wanderlust” is not so much addicted to movement as committed to transformation. – Pico Iyer
61. I want to make memories all over the world.
62. Half of the fun of travel is the aesthetic of lostness. – Ray Bradbury
63. I love the feeling of being anonymous in a city I’ve never been before.” – Bill Bryson
64. Own only what you can always carry with you: known languages, known countries, known people. Let your memory be your travel bag. – Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
65. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
66. Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
67. I’ll look back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it.
68. Dare to live the life you’ve always wanted.
69. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
70. ‘Average’ is a life less than you’re capable of. – Jon Acuff
71. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
72. Live your life by a compass, not a clock. – Stephen Covey
73. Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once. – Karen Gibbs
74. Where to next?
75. Don’t call it a dream…call it a plan.
76. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear. – Suzanne Collins
77. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. – Seth Godin